|ljensen.com||SceneBench||General Info | Release Notes|
Drag and drop 3D scene creation
|- Added OS
- Add Preferences window that lets you auto-set creator of 3DMF files.
file formatold scene files aren't readable with this version.
- Item lists and properties are now in their own floating palette.
- Shift-5 and Control-5 now reset an item to its initial position and orientation,
respectively (i.e. no longer at the origin with no rotation).
- Control-dropping a model file onto the 3D scene will add the object to the background.
- Can now handle binary 3DMF model files.
- Model files no longer need to be in the same folder as the application.
- When reading scenes from a file, if a shape isn't found, a placeholder shape is used.
- Fixed a bug that would incorrectly record extra shape files for an object
when saving a scene.
- When opened, windows are resized if necessary to fit onscreen.
- Allows custom palettes in color picker (see "Tips & Tricks" in the Help window).
|©2002-2003 Lars Jensen||http://ljensen.com/scenebench|